Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment) through any means proves your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- The Application/Website/Services/products obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you provide “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (as defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”). All your data shall be collectively referred to as Information in this policy.
- We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
- We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application, Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. Thus, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials.
- You also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use your Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us
- In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
- We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes
- We use your Information for rendering high quality services or product. In this course, your Information may be shared with our software vendors or any third party with only view of betterment of the quality or performing analysis to make our products more and more customized for you. Apart from quality purposes, your Information will be shared with third part only if it is required under the applicable laws.
- We will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our Services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen.
- When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
- We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. However, please be aware of the fact that, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- As our applications, products, services progress ahead, this Policy and Terms may be evolved and undergo changes. You are advised to review this Policy and Terms regularly. Your use will be deemed to an acceptance of all the amendments in Policy and Terms.